Welcome to Exchange APIs #
Welcome to HootDex Exchange API documentation for traders and developers! The APIs are separated into two categories, trading and market data:
Trading APIs require authentication and let you place orders and access account information.
Market Data APIs provide market data and are public.
To Get Started
1. Generate an API key per REST API Authentication.
2. Select an API:
- REST API for lower-frequency trading and general requests.
- FIX Order Entry API for higher-frequency trading.
- WebSocket Feed for market data.
- FIX Market Data API for latency sensitive market data feeds.
HootDex Exchange developer docs are part of HootDex Cloud, the single portal from which to access HootDex’s full suite of APIs and blockchain infrastructure products.